The Environment Agency intends to release the 2012/13 CRC Annual Report Publication (ARP) on Thursday 14 November 2013.
The EA will email participants on Thursday morning with the publication in the form of a spreadsheet plus an accompanying report. Approximately two hours later they plan to publish the ARP on their CRC webpage (unless there is an unforeseen event that causes heavy website demand, such as severe flooding or a national pollution incident).
This new publication replaces the Performance League Table (PLT), which was scrapped by the Chancellor in 2012. In contrast with the PLT, which ranked CRC participants on their performance, the ARP will be an unranked listing of participants and will contain the following factual information based on their reports in the CRC Registry:
- Registration number
- Organisation name
- Trading name
- Disaggregation information
- Number of designated changes
- Organisation type
- Sector code and description
- 2012/13 CRC Emissions (tCO2)
- 2012/13 Electricity Generating Credits (EGCs) emissions (tCO2)
- 2012/13 Renewable Obligation Certificates (ROCs) emissions (tCO2)
- 2012/13 Feed In Tariffs (FITs) emissions (tCO2)
- 2012/13 Self Supply ROCs & FITs emissions (tCO2)
- Participant responses to corporate responsibility questions
- Participant report comments
The ARP will also include each participant’s total CRC emissions (tCO2) in 2010/11 and 2011/12. These were previously published in the PLTs for those years; however, some figures have since been corrected, so in the interests of transparency and accuracy these will be re-published, presenting only the most recent figures for 2010/11 and 2011/12 where these have changed. There will be no updates to other aspects of the 2010/11 and 2011/12 PLTs.
Changes in the scheme mean that the 2010/11 and 2011/12 emissions are not directly comparable with those of 2012/13. This will be explained further as part of the ARP.