For more information on our services or if you have any questions, then please complete the form below. You can also contact our London office on 020 7554 2800 (LGiU switchboard). Alternatively, call Peter Chasmer on 07825 745622 or Karen Lawrence on 07818 514662.
Our Local Energy consultants are able to offer help, advice and support on questions in the following areas:
- The CRC energy efficiency scheme.
- Carbon reduction and energy efficiency planning.
- Renewable technology, incentives and financing.
- Feed-in-tariffs (FITs), including solar PV rent-a-roof options; the renewable heat incentive (RHI) and the Green Deal.
- Our Carbon Saving Public Sector (CSPS) network and Carbonscape service.
Local Energy is now working in partnership with the Energy Saving Trust, meaning you can also contact us for more information and advice in the following areas:
- Profiling property stock.
- Housing stock refurbishment.
- Tariff scheme support.
- Economic modelling.
- Green finance.
- Performance assessment.
- Local Authority carbon assessment.
- Examining the energy network.
If you are looking for information on any topics not mentioned above, please let us know. If we don’t know the answer, we usually know someone who does.